RetailSpaces is unlike a traditional conference. Sure there are standalone talks, but the bulk of the content is peer-to-peer discussions. The program is carefully designed to facilitate the cross-pollination of ideas.
ELEVATING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
BRAND REINVENTION FROM THE INSIDE OUT
SPEED TO MARKET: REDUCING PROGRAM TIMELINES
HOW BIG DATA IS SHAPING STORE DESIGN
WORKING WITH 5 GENERATIONS IN THE WORKFORCE
PLANNING FOR NON-TRADITIONAL LOCATIONS
THE COLLISION OF PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL
INNOVATIONS IN SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
THE EVOLVING ROLE OF STORE DEVELOPMENT
INNOVATIVE CONTRACTING AND PROCUREMENT
REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK FOR NEXT 5 YEARS
…AND MUCH MORE
In addition to thought-provoking talks, RetailSpaces also includes numerous opportunities for casual discussions amongst peers. With a delegation made up of the nation’s leading retail chains, we realize the potential for these organic conversations.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
- 12:30 PM – Registration Opens
- 2:00 PM – San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour
- 2:30 PM – Backyard/ Poolside BBQ & Mixer
- 6:00 PM – Welcome Reception
- 7:00 PM – Dinner and Keynote
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast
- 8:45 AM – Workgroups
- 9:45 AM – Business Strategy Meetings
- 11:00 AM – Discussions Groups
- 12:00 PM – Closing Remarks and Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Golf Outing *
- 1:00 PM – Mid-century Modern Architecture Tour *
(* additional fee applies)
Participation in RetailSpaces is limited to senior store development, design & construction executives.
If you fit this description, request an invite by filling out the form!