2017 Speakers Included:
2018 Lineup Coming Soon!
Thought Provoking & Actionable Content
RetailSpaces is unlike a traditional conference. Sure there are standalone talks, but the bulk of the content is peer-to-peer discussions. The program is carefully designed to facilitate the cross-pollination of ideas.
ELEVATING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
BRAND REINVENTION FROM THE INSIDE OUT
SPEED TO MARKET: REDUCING PROGRAM TIMELINES
HOW BIG DATA IS SHAPING STORE DESIGN
WORKING WITH 5 GENERATIONS IN THE WORKFORCE
PLANNING FOR NON-TRADITIONAL LOCATIONS
THE COLLISION OF PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL
INNOVATIONS IN SUSTAINABLE DESIGN
THE EVOLVING ROLE OF STORE DEVELOPMENT
INNOVATIVE CONTRACTING AND PROCUREMENT
REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK FOR NEXT 5 YEARS
…AND MUCH MORE
Much More Than Presentations
ONE-ON-ONE STRATEGY MEETINGS
The unproductive days of aimlessly strolling an expo floor are over! In advance of the event, participants of RetailSpaces are able to login to our private network and schedule face time with the service providers and supplier companies that interest them most.
In addition to thought-provoking talks, RetailSpaces also includes numerous opportunities for casual discussions amongst peers. With a delegation made up of the nation’s leading retail chains, we realize the potential for these organic conversations.
Wouldn’t it be fun to travel all the way to Scottsdale and sit in a conference center all day? Yeah, didn’t think so! Desert Jeep tours, architecture tours, hikes and a Carnival night with surprise musical acts are just a few of the memorable events we have planned.
“RetailSpaces is where you go to get ideas and get ahead of the game. Compared to other events, it’s a lot more fun and easy to talk to people here.”
– EVP of Brand, Strategy & Design, WD Partners.
- 12:30 PM – Registration Opens
- 2:00 PM – Desert Jeep Tour
- 2:30 PM – Poolside BBQ & Mixer
- 6:00 PM – Rooftop Reception
- 7:00 PM – Dinner & Keynote
- 7:15 AM – Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – State of the Industry
- 8:55 AM- Business Strategy Meetings
- 10:15 AM – Innovation Talks
- 11:05 AM -Business Strategy Meetings
- 12:20 PM – Networking Lunch
- 1:30 PM – Discussion Groups
- 2:25 PM – Business Strategy Meetings
- 3:45 PM – Case Studies
- 4:30 PM – Innovation Talks
- 5:25 PM – CEO In-Conversation
- 6:30 PM – Dinner Party
- 9:00 PM – RetailSpaces Unplugged
- 10:00 PM – Live Band Karaoke
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast
- 8:45 AM – Keynote
- 9:35 AM – Business Strategy Meetings
- 11:00 AM – Discussions Groups
- 12:00 PM – Closing Remarks & Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Golf Outing (addtl. fee)
- 1:00 PM – Scottsdale tours (addtl. fee)