2018 Speakers included:
Positive Psychology Expert
Thought Provoking & Actionable Content
The program at RetailSpaces features a proper balance of 15-minute “Innovation Talks” and small group peer discussions on the topics and issues that are top of mind for retailers today. No lengthy presentations or panels.
MEETING THE EXPECTATIONS OF AN EVOLVING CUSTOMER
THE COLLISION OF PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL
THE CHANGING FACE OF RETAIL FORMATS
BRAND REINVENTION STRATEGY
THE FUTURE OF STORE TECH
HOW BIG DATA IS SHAPING STORE DESIGN
SPEED TO MARKET: REDUCING PROGRAM TIMELINES
GENERATIONAL HABITS AND CONSUMER TRENDS
THE EVOLVING ROLE OF STORE DEVELOPMENT
INNOVATIONS IN SUSTAINABILITY
PLANNING FOR NON-TRADITIONAL LOCATIONS
…AND MUCH MORE
Much More Than Presentations
ONE-ON-ONE STRATEGY MEETINGS
The unproductive days of aimlessly strolling an expo floor are over! In advance of the event, participants of RetailSpaces are able to login to our private network and schedule face time with the service providers and supplier companies that interest them most.
In addition to thought-provoking talks, RetailSpaces also includes numerous opportunities for casual discussions amongst peers. With a delegation made up of the nation’s leading retail chains, we realize the potential for these organic conversations.
Wouldn’t it be fun to travel to San Diego and sit in a conference center all day? Yeah, didn’t think so! Numerous outdoor networking activities and a RetailSpaces Rocks! party with surprise musical acts are just a few of the memorable events we have planned.
“RetailSpaces is where you go to get ideas and get ahead of the game. Compared to other events, it’s a lot more fun and easy to talk to people here.”
– EVP of Brand, Strategy & Design, WD Partners.
- 12:30 PM – Registration Opens
- 2:00 PM – Icebreaker 1
- 2:30 PM – Icebreaker 2
- 6:00 PM – Welcome Reception
- 7:00 PM – Dinner & Keynote
- 7:15 AM – Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – State of the Industry Panel
- 8:55 AM- Business Strategy Meetings
- 10:15 AM – Innovation Talks
- 11:05 AM -Business Strategy Meetings
- 12:20 PM – Networking Lunch
- 1:30 PM – Discussion Groups
- 2:25 PM – Business Strategy Meetings
- 3:45 PM – Case Studies
- 4:30 PM – Innovation Talks
- 5:25 PM – CEO In-Conversation
- 6:30 PM – RetailSpaces Rocks!
- 9:15 PM – RetailSpaces Rocks! [Live Performance]
- 10:00 PM – Live Band Karaoke
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast
- 8:45 AM – Keynote
- 9:35 AM – Business Strategy Meetings
- 11:00 AM – Discussions Groups
- 12:00 PM – Closing Remarks & Lunch